Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The 'Revolution' is starting to catch on

Charlie and 'Nate'
      First of all, I just want to say how hot 'Nate' and Charlie look, and Billy Burke so happy that we get to see you outside of The Twilight Saga!
Cast of NBC's hit Revolution
Now on to the show, well I am happy to say that NBC has perked my interest for this show during the last episode that aired, "Plague Dogs". (I, purposely, saved a couple of episodes on my DVR and watched the last three episodes back to back that way I stayed interested in keeping my 4-5 episode minimum to be able to dismiss the show.) However, I am happy to report that I will be willingly watching the next episode to see what happens. I don't know how many other people are shocked by this, but in the pilot, I did at first find it strange that they killed off the father but obviously, hindsight is 20/20. So when you consider that Rachel is still out there, alive, it isn't that surprising that the person who new some really valuable information is now dead (I mean isn't that how it's always done). Once again I digress, I was fairly shocked in the last episode that the writers killed of Maggie, to be honest I didn't like her in the pilot but then as we got to know her and how she was a mother not appreciating the small things in life, just running along in a fast paced lifestyle, lost in a world of giving you kids more, even if it means you have to be away; I really felt for her and how terrible it must feel to not ever know what really happened to your kids. Are they alive, dead, how did they die, did they suffer? As a parent your only job is to protect them and be there for them, two things she couldn't do during the blackout.  After realizing she really isn't that bad- she then dies (darn you, writers)! Moving on to the next reason why I will be tuning in next week. Miles and Rachel Matheson have loudly gotten my attention; firstly the mom, Rachel, is alive, and secondly is Monroe really holding her captive or was this a scheme against the father. Like Monroe said, he could have held her in worse conditions than where she is staying. Also, fast forwarding to the end of the episode you find out that Rachel willingly left her family (to go get 'supplies') when summoned by her brother-in-law Miles... That's right I said MILES. Just what is he up to. And although I may not have guessed he would have made it to the position of  Commanding general of the Militia, I am really interested to see just how a Marine Corps Sergeant becomes the Commanding General and his passive aggressive comrade becomes a ruthless militant leader.  Will you be joining me to watch the next episode of NBC's Revolution?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates